Participation Pass Price
Students UG/PG Rs 100
Research Scholars Rs150
Academicians Rs 200
Benefits of attending Marketing Conclave
1. Better Understanding about the domain of Marketing
2. Understanding the latest trends in Domain of Marketing
3. Learn from auctioneers -the strategies of Retail, Service, FMCG & Rural Marketing Strategies
4. Fight it out with other teams in ADMAD Competition
The Ad- Mad is “Where creativity meets madness” About the event The Ad Mad Show competition is an opportunity to bring out individual and collective talent of the students participating in it. The idea behind conducting this competition is to provide a platform to participants to explore their creativity and stage presence skills. It is expected from students that they should get equipped with the knowledge of Ad-making and execution of it live. Participants are suggested that their Ad should contain the essentials of Advertisement, i.e. Clarity, provoking in nature, creativity, appeal, & simplicity.
General Rules :
1. In this event participants will have to produce advertisement for a product/ service in a proper way which is quite appealing to audience.
2. The ad prepared by the contestants must not contain any obscene words/any subject that hurts the feelings of a culture/language/religion/region.
3. Teams will be required to come up with the innovative ads. Based on the creativity and how innovative the ad is, teams will be shortlisted by the jury.
4. Teams have to make a new product name, punch line and advertise the product/brand given to them.
5. The teams must bring with them the camera, digital camera, pen drive, and all the other equipment’s required by them for presenting their Advertisement.
6. Judging is done on the basis of team’s creativity, customer appeal and stage presence, spontaneity, content, adherence to the topic, on-stage presentation, coordination and overall appeal of the advertisement..
7. Disobedience of rules may lead to disqualification.
8. The decision of the judge is final and abiding.
9. Participants should bring institute’s ID card along with them at the time of registration and must report on the scheduled time.
10.It is a team event. Each team should have 4-5 members only.
11.Topics would be provided on the spot.
12.Time limit for the performing the advertisement is 3 minutes
13. Caution should be taken to refrain from displaying obscenity, violence, prejudice, defamation etc. in Advertisement.
General Judging criteria :
1. Ability to attract audience’s attention.
2. Concept of ad
3. Team work
4. Voice modulation
5. Ability to highlight the idea of product with minimum efforts
6. Overall presentation
Mark your Calendar March 16th
For further Details Dr Vimala.K.V 8825864618
Registration Link : https://forms.gle/L9o3HtAEnE64FTVa6