Sri Venkateswara College of Computer Applications and Management is situated in a calm and serene surrounding at the foothills of Western Ghats, near Palakkad Main road in Ettimadai village 15 Kilometers away from Coimbatore. Today it maintains the status of being the first standalone institute for MCA and MBA under Anna University, Coimbatore in TamilNadu.
- Fully equipped laboratories and library
- Transport facilities by college buses
- Separate hostel for boys and girls
- Extra care for communication skills, group discussions, personality development and mock interviews by external experts
- Live projects based Learning
- Faculty development programmes, guest lectures and student seminars
- Cash prizes for students for 100% attendance, academic and sports excellence.
- Management helps in getting educational loan.
Sri Venkateswara College of Computer Applications and Management is fully conscious of the importance of collaborative efforts with other academic institutions as well as with leading industries such as:
- Exchange of faculties in specified areas.
- Regular industrial training Programmes.
- Joint R&D projects in specific areas of interest.
- Students are motivated in the field of patents.
As a part of its programme students and faculty are given a wider exposure to scientific and technological developments in the world. Regular conferences, workshops and lectures are organized at SVCCAM inviting experts from various Institutes. Interaction between Industry and the Institute is given top priority. Hands-on experiences in industrial activities are regularly provided through relevant projects and vital aspects of entrepreneurship are nurtured.